Return to: Barberton History Through Postcards
Erie Railroad Station, Fourth St, Barberton, Ohio. In 1890 the Erie Railroad constructed this station on 4th at milepost 634. The depot had a separate waiting room for men and unescorted women. The only heat in the building came from a wood burning stove in the station masters office. Read more about the stations of Barberton.